6 Air Purifing house plants:
1. Bamboo Palm: According to NASA, it removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: Found by NASA to absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
At the network’s annual upfront presentation for advertisers Thursday, James Roday said for the show’s eighth season, which they’re filming now, “we’ve still got a couple tricks up our sleeve.”
*takes a shot every time there’s a post about cory being on supernatural in the cory tag*
I think most of their paycheck went to fixing the set
Did not know this:
In 1993 a then-unknown Leonardo DiCaprio had to choose between starring in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?, which would only pay $25,000 (but was artistically challenging); and accepting a role in Hocus Pocus (and share the screen with Bette Midler), which would pay $250,000.